I think there’s a huge misunderstanding about the purpose of the soul, and with that, life itself. I put it to you, that the soul is an expression of the One – of pure presence. And it’s purpose is to actualise the One in every moment – as an expression. When you hit this sweetspot of life, without needing it to go a particular way, then you channel the enormity of the universal flow through you. It shapes things you couldn’t possibly have previously imagined. But you have to let go into it, and here’s the challenge: genuinely not needing a specific outcome; instead, giving yourself wholeheartedly, 100%, without reservation to the path that naturally wants to happen.
The power of making small incremental changes
And the changes you make, the inspirations you unleash, don’t necessarily have to be enormous ones to make a real difference. Take diet for example, we’ve been exploring intermittent fasting on Openhandweb, and the incredible amount of energy this can unleash, because the body isn’t having to work so hard to digest food all the time. Not only is it good for the body, but also unshackles consciousness from constricting inner processes – you can expand more into higher dimensional consciousness.
We’ve been encouraging the exploration of intermittent fasting, meaning to limit eating to a defined period during the day – reducing to just 6 hours (and even towards just one meal a day). It gives the body greater time to heal and integrate, but especially, it encourages the emergence of soul, by being less consumed within internal physical processes and density. The change if often quite remarkable. Although you will have to overcome cravings, there unleashes a greater sense lightness and relaxedness – the sense of interconnectivity can greatly increase. The sense of universal flow intensifies.
7 ways to innovate your day, to empower your evolution
I feel the earth energies changing quite strongly now. I can feel the karmic construct of the old paradigm beginning to unwind and consciousness flowing into the new one. It’s a flow we can each ride. We can do that by innovation – making small changes to our daily patterns. Here are some key ones that are worth considering and I’m sure will help…
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? It’s essential to set the tone at this very moment. If even only for a few minutes, just sit yourself up, breathe, and feel the connection to your soul, and the wider world – open the window, immerse yourself in the birds’ morning corus
- Before beginning to eat, cleanse the bodily system with a warm herbal tea, which is also likely to stem any hunger pangs for a while
- Each day, take at least 10-15 minutes out to do deep consciousness bodywork: soulmotion for example, gentle stretching and yoga, or bringing your awareness into your core with something like pilates (10-15 minutes per day would be the absolute minimum – with two or three weekly sessions lasting at least an hour)
- Continually refine your diet – incorporating more plant based eating and as much live (raw) as possible. Be mindful, that as your body shifts, you will have to confront mental cravings… try this breakthrough approach for working into the cravings, totally feeling into them and unwinding through them…4 step Breakthrough Approach
- Innovate your routines: simple things like changing the route you take to work; how you spend your free time; where you go walking or where you like to hang out. Spend as much time “free wheeling” as possible – simply ask “show me”, then follow the pull – watch what signs and synchronicity show up.
- Reduce time with technology – connection is great, of course, but be clear you’re getting maximum value from your time and not simply ‘comfort-viewing’. Stop, take time out for meditation, go deeper within, penetrate any resistance and soften through… try using this Openhand Bow Meditation
- Do something creative, just for the fun of it: creativity can unleash new aspects of soul – music, drumming, painting, drawing, dance, blogging and vlogging. It doesn’t matter a jot how successful you might be in an outcome sense – just go with what moves your soul for the fun of it.
Progressive innovation – the key to success
So I’d say the key to successful change, leading to the integration of soul and thus accelerating your evolutionary growth, is through progressive innovation – making plenty of small changes to the general routines of life that we so easily slip into. Then before you know it, you’ve made some great leaps and bounds. It’s with this in mind that we produced the Openhand video inspiration called “Innovation”. Take 5 minutes out, watch and ask, “how might it inspire my evolutionary change this day?”…
In loving support
(Publishers – please publish with links intact and the Openhand brief biog. Thankyou <3)
About Openhand Openhand is a unique approach to spiritual evolution: integrating enlightened wisdom of spiritual masters through the ages, it is a way of tapping into the Benevolent Guiding Consciousness of the Universe and aligning with it in your life. It helps you unveil your True Self, remove karmic blockages and unfold your Divine Destiny. It leads to authentic, resilient and truly successful living. Join us…Openhandweb, Openhand fb, Openhand TV