Today Mercury has begun transiting across the Sun, making its closest passage to the Sun since 1973 and before the year 2190, according to astronomical sources.
Due to Mercury’s Retrograde motion in Scorpio the impact of this transit is extra profound. This event is also occurring just a day before the Full Moon in Taurus, and amplifies all thoughts, emotions and endeavors over the next few hours leading up to it.
The transit of Mercury to the Sun could be said in effect to be a sort of eclipse by Mercury, bringing about radical changes in perspective, deep insights, messages from beyond, and life-altering “AHA” moments.
This could mean that:
- long held views on certain topics are changing
- hidden agendas are surfacing
- solutions to old problems are appearing
- warnings and guideposts make themselves known
- important messages are being conveyed
- inspiration lights up your heart and life
Don’t shrug off those…
View original post 100 more words