The linkage is straightforward.
- Become established in tranquility.
- By nature, tranquility is peaceful.
- Practice letting tranquility be. Experience its peacefulness and stability.
- Within that experience are a variety of qualities or attributes. Experience them while letting the labels of such experiences dissolve. For example, what is the experience of peacefulness or tranquility.
- Abide in this. When the discursive mind gets antsy, breathe and re-establish tranquility.
That is the beginning, the foundation, and the ground. Don’t move on until some facility, some modicum of consistency with establishing the mind-emotion complex in the innate condition of tranquility is present and repeated more often than not.
This will take time; it will require the repetition of a consistent sitting practice as well as less screen time. Regarding screen time, feel its lack of tranquility; then choose accordingly.
- Tranquility by nature is also neutral, impartial.
- As tranquility (peaceful abiding) is sustained, neutrality/impartiality…
View original post 132 more words