by Susan Vivyan, Guest writer, In5D.com
1) When the sky lights up you’ll know (they are subtlety now. Look up. No fear here or there). When the fire burns, you may notice. When the waters rage, you’ll take notice. And when the air is clear, you will breathe freely. You can breathe freely in each moment NOW.
2) Do not focus or place fear in the cleansing process. Do not get caught up in the storm (although some may like to follow. Be careful).
3) All the chaos which surrounds you (visibly or not) is sweeping away the ugly debris of hate, fear and anything not connected to love, to a higher vibration.
4) Focus instead on your own inner cleansing and acceptance of the totality of you. Accept yourself…your perceived flaws, imperfections which actually are you.
5) Allow the inner and outer storms of misunderstanding, abuse…
View original post 177 more words